You may be wondering how to set goals and achieve them, because you aspire for consistent six-figure months as an online business owner.
Here, I’ll be explaining some of the best practices to stay motivated, nurture your self-discipline, and all of the mental stepping stones toward achieve your big dreams.
Because as much as we both know that marketing and sales strategies play a huge role in our success… they’re worthless if you’re held back from fully showing up and staying consistent by demons like doubt, fear, and the wrong habits.
Even today, I’m working my way through conquering these demons right alongside you.
While I do, I’d like to share a strategy that I use which helps me to stay focused and actually create MASSIVE success.
Try this exercise…
Imagine it’s one year from today and when looking back over the past year, you realize that it was the BEST year of your life. What does that look like to you?
What would have needed to happen for you to wake up every morning on fire and free of dissatisfaction?
How to set goals and achieve them: let’s get specific!
As soon as you answer these questions for yourself, write the answers down in a notebook…
- How much money are you making?
- How much money do you have saved?
- Where do you work everyday?
- Are you taking your business to a new level?
- Are you FINALLY starting your business?
- How does your spouse or partner look at you?
- How are your relationships with your kids or other family members?
- What exactly does your life look like when it’s a year in the future?
Now, let’s talk about the other key component: Your ‘why!’
- Why do you want to make all that money?
- What’s the biggest reason you wanted to start your new business?
- Why do you want to grow your business?
- What makes improving your health important to you?
- Why do you want to build new relationships in your business?
A lot of people talk about manifesting their successful life with affirmations. There’s nothing wrong with using these, but it has much more to do with your mindset. Because, as a matter of fact, your mindset goes hand-in-hand with manifestation.
Where focus goes, energy flows.
Blind faith that success will come to you isn’t enough. Belief in yourself and what you offer is important, but that alone doesn’t create success.
With that belief needs to come “Inspired Action”— physical actions in the real world that reflect what it would take to achieve it, inspired and fired up by your belief that you can have it.
Do you believe that you have to work HARD to achieve your dreams? Does that feel negative? When hard work feels negative, it isn’t inspiring, making it difficult to stay consistent and give it 100%.
Hard work WILL bring you closer to your dreams, but whether that feels heavy and difficult is up to you.
I believe in you, I really do. I’m here to help you. I believe in mindset too – 100%! Know this though, I won’t EVER steer you down a dark alley that makes things worse.
Here’s to your success for 2020 and BEYOND!!!
Fun, connection, networking, mindset, and of course online business strategies.