If you have ever said, “there is never enough money” or time or love, then this post is for you. Straight away I’ll warn you that there is something lurking in your life which is the root cause.
People I work with are never ready initially to learn this but some, over time, WILL eventually open up to try to resolve this. When there is enough pain in someones life, when they are simply fed up with their circumstances, THEN they are ready.
Why there is never enough time, money or love in your life? Let’s get to the root of the problem.
Whether we want to realize it or not, EVERYTHING in our life is all about energy and focus. It’s about whether we love, hate or FEAR what we want. When I work with people, I hear comments about how there is never enough money so we can begin to dive a little deeper to uncover what is REALLY going on with this person.
When we go down the path to breaking it down, I ask “what sort of feeling do you have when you say this?” They usually respond with saying that they feel some negative word. When asked why they feel there is never enough, it usually goes into a discussion about how they are working hard and can only take care of their basic needs with nothing left over.
So if the laws of the Universe are related to energy, focus and whether we love, hate or FEAR something as I stated before, it’s so obvious that this person, and to be quite honest with you, most people are putting negative feelings about not having enough money.
There is never enough money: The story of their life!
The root cause isn’t that they aren’t working hard enough. It isn’t that they aren’t spending enough time at work, or that they don’t have the right strategy. There’s no secret formula, or skill. The crux of the problem is simple, but not easy. Because people aren’t willing to first recognize that inner work needs to be done and actually commit to doing it, they will be trapped by the “story of their life” FOREVER.
How many times have you heard someone say,
“Welcome to my world.”
“That’s the story of my life.”
What they are REALLY saying is…
“I accept my fate”.
There are several issues at work here.
- These comments come prepackaged with internal dialog we’re not always aware of. Suddenly, we’re working on a subconscious level with the supercomputer of the mind, and in the worst possible way.
- They’re breaking the laws of the Universe and communicating by the negative “feelings” and internal dialog that they don’t really want money or time or love.
- Broken laws: The Law of Reciprocity, The Laws of Sufficiency and Abundance, The Law of Resistance
- To make matters worse, oh yes, it DOES get worse; they are living in an ego state and completely living without spirituality.
There is a direct correlation between your success in ANYTHING (wealth, fitness, health, and relationships) AND your spirituality. Notice, I didn’t say religion. Let’s get this out of the way: religion is NOT the same as spirituality. Some people recognize this while I have worked with people who do not. Your practice with your religion has NOTHING to do with your spirituality.
People will say how they are committed to their God and their faith, but they don’t live their life that way. The Bible even teaches to have faith that there is an abundant world. It further states that we simply need to ask, and what we want will be given.
“There is never enough money”: Why aren’t we getting what we want?
The basic steps to living an abundant life so that you will always have MORE than enough are simple.
- Recognize the calling that you are misaligned.
- Identify the FEAR and call it out. Be fearless to face the truth.
- Accept that you MUST do the inner work
- Face the feelings in all their painful glory. Go into and under and through…
- Touch the compassion in your heart and speak to that inner YOU who is in pain like you would a child who is hurting.
- ASK! Ask your God or the Universe for wisdom, power, understanding and love to help you get to the other side of this.
- OWN it! Know what part of the situation is all on you. Taking responsibility is important so you can breathe and move on.
- Your healing is happening now. Feel and make way for all of the miracles coming.
Your whole life is all about love. If you’re living life hating, being angry, resentful, bitter and frustrated that you never seem to have enough, well, I can’t say it’s going to change any time soon.
Are you still angry at your ex husband for not loving you? You might be feeling unlovable, and bitter. Now how will you welcome love into your life like this?
Are you still upset that your business isn’t as financially successful as you had originally hoped for? You might be feeling burned out and fearful. How will money flow to you when you are breaking The Law of Resistance?
Are you always running around feeling overwhelmed and saying that you never have enough time? We all have the same 24 hours in a day. If you’re not following practices that bring organization and peace, aren’t you harboring negativity all day long? How will you feel happy and fulfilled about what you DO accomplish if you live this way? You won’t. Simply put, you are living in judgement which is not loving yourself. Now, you say, “I am not enough.”
You can change your life drastically once you begin to face what isn’t working. You can truly bring more abundance to your life by doing the inner work. Facing it is the very reason most won’t. Once you master this with daily practice, you will never again say… “there is never enough money.”
Did this article expose some of the dangerous self-talk you’ve used? Can you think of more dangerous stories related to money that people tell and really shouldn’t? Continue the conversation below!