As your online life coach, I want you to have a successful life. That's why, I'm writing this guide for you. I realize many people can't afford to work with an online life coach so I want to offer as much help for you as possible here on this life coach blog.
This first aspect you'll need to wrap your mind around is that not every moment in life is going to be a good one. That’s just a part of the human condition and really difficult for some people because they tend to spiral into deep emotional tantrums when life doesn't meet their expectations.
However, there are ways to cope with these situations and have a better life overall. Our lives are made up of a series of moments, and the sum of those moments comprises our lives. So how do we deal with moments that aren’t so great? How do we have a successful life? That’s what this blog post will help you answer.
To Have A Successful Life – A Helpful Toolkit
Sometimes it feels like the universe is against us. We get stuck in our own struggles and fears. It can be difficult to keep going when we’re mourning a lost love, struggling with a major decision or just feeling stuck in a rut. The truth is that we can change our entire perspective on life with just a few small changes to how we see the world around us, and this article will show you how to have a successful life by adapting your mindset.
If you take one thing away from this post, make sure it's this: find happiness in whatever you do. It's the only way to live a happy life.
The Secret to Having a Successful and Success-Oriented Life
People often ask themselves what they need to do in order to be happy. One of the most important things they should do is to have a success-oriented life. Successful people have a strong sense of self-esteem, which is important for happiness.
If you want to become a successful person, it is important that you have a positive mindset and know how to be happy with what you have.
Five Tips for How To Be Happy With Friends and Family
Part of having a successful life is creating happy connections with family and friends. These five tips are for everyone to use in order to learn how to be happy with friends and family.
- Appreciate the good times
- Accept their flaws
- Build trust with communication
- Be yourself and your own person
- Give them credit when it's due
Ways to Keep Your Spirits Up While Going Through Tough Times
Sometimes, life becomes tough. For example, when you are going through a hard time, you might be feeling sad and may not want to do anything at all. However, these are the moments that can make us stronger because we have to go through these moments to be able to grow as individuals.
There are several things that can help someone in these moments of sadness or tough times. Here are five ways you can keep your spirits up during difficult times:
1. Exercise. When you’re sad, you may want to sit around and do nothing. However, if you want to really boost your mood you should try exercising. It gets those endorphins going and helps to release those happy hormones.
2. Listen to uplifting music. Listening to music can help you get through tough times.
3. Reach out to family, friends, or social media. There is no shame in reaching out to the people around you if you need someone to talk to or just want to vent. You can call or text your friends, or maybe even write about it on Facebook or Twitter. Just make sure you don't do it while you're driving!
4. Remember that it is not always easy for others to understand your situation. Sometimes it may seem that most people around you are happier than you are. Keep in mind that it is not always easy for them to understand what is going on in your life.
5. Take the time to reflect on the things you are grateful for.
3 Tips on Having A Successful & Happy Life
Success is a feeling that comes from being happy. And it's not just about material success or fame. It can be a great sense of accomplishment and fulfillment to feel like you're on the right path in life, with the people you love and doing what makes you happy.
Here are some steps to have a successful life:
Take care of your mind and body - make sure you spend quality time with family and friends, go for a walk every day, get adequate sleep, eat good food.
Be mindful of your actions - know when to spend more time on work or rest, don't let emotions get in the way of your decisions.
Be hopeful, no matter how tough life gets. Remember that there will always be sunshine after the rain.
Now Let's Talk About Focus So You Can Have A Successful Life
A lot of my clients have ADHAD and focus is a problem but add the norms of our society such as the internet and we begin to feel like a hot mess! We have so many disruptions like email messages, social media status updates, it's just overwhelming. Then we have even more diversions which include co-workers, family members, as well as our own wandering minds. It seems that we lose focus every 5 minutes.
The big question is, how do we defeat the tendency to let our minds wander. How can you make use of the Internet and all of the other tools we need in our busy lives constructively without falling victim to its distractive qualities?
Try turning these strategies into daily habits that help you become more efficient and effective:
1. Use time limits. When we set a time limit, we improve our ability to focus. It almost becomes a game of ‘beat the clock’. Ideally, you should use a timer and limit your work periods to around 25 or 55 minutes – with a 5-10 minute break in between tasks. If a task is going to take longer than 55 minutes, break it down into smaller chunks.
- Having a time limit also forces you to do the most important parts of any work. If you only have an hour, you’re going to have to decide what’s most important. This is much better than deciding to simply work on something until it’s done. Decide how long it should take, and then set the timer.
2. Close everything that can be closed. Everything on your computer that isn’t necessary for the task at hand should be closed down. If you don’t need the internet, shut it off. That includes all your email, notifications, games, and blogs. Close your door and unplug the phone, if possible.
- Nothing is going anywhere – it will all still be there when you’re done. One of the keys to being more effective is eliminating the things that make us less effective.
3. Insert a pause, as needed. When you first implement these habits, there will be times that you will have an incredible urge to check your email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Before you succumb to the urge, take 10 seconds and pause. Take a long, deep breath and ask yourself if you really want to waste your time on something that is largely meaningless, or if you’d rather accomplish something worthwhile.
Does it seem like success just keeps eluding you? If you want to have a successful life, you have to realize that success is only as close as you allow it to be. Surprisingly, it’s something that you have complete control over and can easily will into your life. If it’s so easy, you might wonder, then why don’t you have more of it? Have you stopped to think about why that is?
As your online life coach, I suggest you start your analysis by looking within. Reflect honestly on your life - your behaviors, habits and attitudes - to determine if there might be some things you may be able to do differently to achieve different results. There's a strong likelihood that there's some tweaking you can do in your quest to achieve success.
There's nothing that can get in the way of you being a success story! All you need to do is adopt an attitude for success. Start with throwing away any negative habits that hinder your journey to success.
Now it's your turn! Comment below your thoughts and what you have learned about how to have a successful life.
Are you ready for your FREE Discovery Call?
About The Author: Sharon Lee
Career | Wellness | Business | Relationship
It's my life’s purpose to help you identify, clarify and realize your dreams. To help you create new goals and dreams and keep you accountable in the process.
The great thing about Life Coaching is it’s all about collaboration. I show up and meet you right where you are in life providing you with the tools and support. My clients say it's life changing and I'm honored to share in the journey with you.
Come open yourself up to the possibilities.
My dream is to show you how you can have it ALL - a thriving life and business built on your soul-aligned purpose, designed around your LIFE instead of the other way around, leaving you with time and money for everything that matters to you.